This Whitsundays Snorkelling Adventure and Whitehaven Beach Tour including an adventurous trip to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet, beautiful snorkelling reefs on whitesundays and guided tour of the Whitsunday Island National Parks.
The eco adventure Northern Exposure is a favourite of novice snorkelers because it is the only Whitsunday experience featuring two distinct snorkelling destinations. Snorkel around Hook Island including Mantaray Bay, Maureens Cove, and other snorkelling sites that are specially chosen on the Whitsundays to have an unforgettable experience underwater.
The tour will also include a view to the scenic Hill Inlet cove, the north end to Whitehaven Cove and a guided stroll to Hill Inlet overlooking Whitehaven silica sand. We’re the only tour that has easy access to the beaches of the Hill Inlet where you can explore, preferably have a breakfast buffet lunch eaten on the beach and admire the crystal clear turquoise ocean. This tropical paradise can be visited well from the masses by small groups.
Experience Ocean Rafting’s iconic adrenaline-fueling activity by navigating the reefs, bays and beaches of specially-constructed semi-rigid inflatable bows, at speeds of up to 35 knots (65 km / hour). Such boats, which are originally designed and built as rescue vessels, are up to 12 metres high-stiff inflatable boats that are powered by 500hp engines, allowing you to enjoy a relaxing, high speed trip through the natural wonders of the Whitsundays.
A visit to Hill inlet, Whitehaven beach and snorkelling pristine coral reefs every day along with “your life ride” will encourage you to experience a very special experience!
More Tours by Ocean Rafting
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Buffet Style Lunches - $16
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire - $8
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Water (available to purchase)
- Soft Drinks/Juice (available to purchase)
- Beer/Cider (available to purchase)
- Chocolate (available to purchase)
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Travel Insurance