Whitehaven Beach Tour, travel, pool, snorkel, bushwalk… all in one day! The South Lights Ocean Rafting Experience is a great Whitehaven beach experience, visiting the world-renowned beach on both sides and spending two hours of fun at the south end of Whitehaven Beach.
Enjoy a guided bushwalk to the beautiful Hill Inlet Overlook at the northern end of Whitehaven Beach to see and take photos of the breathtaking silica sands and water. Ocean Rafting is the only tour that has easy access to all parts of the beautyful, popular beach of Hill Inlet to guarantee you the most memorable experience.
Snorkel for over an hour at Border Island, Dumbell Island, or one of our “secret” snorkel spots and enjoy the amazing hard and soft corals of the fringing reefs, as well as a huge range of marine life including colourful fish, turtles, clams and so much more, all of which call the inner coral reefs home.
In Whitsundays, ocean rafting has the fastest day ships and it’s not only an exciting trip but it still travels stretches in less time, allowing you more flexibility to do business. The semi-strength inflating vessels are extremely fast and allow guests to enjoy the whitsundays ‘ natural beauty, their adventure and their education. You can see that we name it in one day for three days!
The main difference between the two tours is that the Southern Lights has more beach time and the Northern Exposure offers more snorkelling time.
More Tours by Ocean Rafting
- Visit to Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet
- Guided National Park walks
- Inner fringing coral reef snorkelling
- Personalised snorkel instruction
- Use of snorkel equipment and flotation devices
- Reef and island naturalist talks
- Courtesy bus transfers
- Buffet Style Lunches - $16
- Sunsuit/Wetsuit Hire - $8
- Prescription Mask Hire - $15
- Water (available to purchase)
- Soft Drinks/Juice (available to purchase)
- Beer/Cider (available to purchase)
- Chocolate (available to purchase)
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Travel Insurance