Sit back and relax as you travel into the amazing Uluru–Kata Tjuta National Park. Your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary while you enjoy the amazing surroundings and the sight of Uluru in the distance. This fascinating icon stands 348 metres high, however, most of its mass is below ground level. You’ll be overwhelmed by its incredible size, presence and inherent spirituality.
Uluru Sunset Itinerary:
- Travel – From Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset viewing area.
- Enjoy nibbles and a complimentary glass of wine – As the sun sinks over the western horizon and the evening sky brings out the many shades of colour for which Uluru is famous. It is recommended that you photograph Uluru every 5 minutes to really capture the gradual colour changes of the rock.
- Return to the resort after sunset
More Tours by AAT Kings
- Sparkling wine and nibbles
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected hotels
- Food and drink unless specified
- Travel Insurance