(5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (4.5/5) reviews
See a greater amount of the Great Ocean Road and burn through two entire days visiting one of the world’s most picturesque seaside streets. Going in an agreeable 11 seater scaled down transport, there will be a lot of stops made along the Great Ocean Road and you will get the chance to spot kangaroos and koalas in the wild, see different cascades and take in the astounding landscape, with enough time permitted to appreciate all for the features en route. If it’s not too much trouble
NOTE: Roundtrip transport from Melbourne, the nearby guide, all national park charges are incorporated. Accommoation is at an extra cost.
More Tours by Around And About Travel
- See a greater amount of the Great Ocean Road and burn through two entire days visiting one of the world’s most picturesque seaside streets. Going in an agreeable 11 seater scaled down transport, there will be a lot of stops made along the Great Ocean Road and you will get the chance to spot kangaroos and koalas in the wild, see different cascades and take in the astounding landscape, with enough time permitted to appreciate all fo the features en route. If it’s not too much trouble NOTE: Roundtrip transport from Melbourne, the nearby guide, all national park charges are incorporated. Accommoation is at an extra cost.
- 2-day voyage through the Great Ocean Road from Melbourne
- See the Erksine Falls, Apollo Bay and the Twelve Apostles
- Spot kangaroos and koalas in their regular natural surroundings
- Appreciate numerous photograph stops at posts like the Arch and London Bridge
Stop At: Point Danger Lookout, The Esplanade, Torquay, Victoria Australia
The beginning of the Great sea street
Stop At: Bells Beach
search for kangaroos
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, 1200 Great Ocean Rd, Bellbrae VIC 3228, Australia
Test a portion of the neighborhood chocolates
Stop At: Loveridge Lookout, Anglesea VIC 3230, Australia
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse Tours, 13 Federal St, Aireys Inlet VIC 3231, Australia
Investigate the beacon and appreciate some extraordinary sea sees
Stop At: Aireys Inlet Skate Park, Main St Opposite the Bottom Shops, Aireys Inlet, Victoria 3231 Australia
Fast washroom stop
Stop At: Memorial Arch at Eastern View, 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Eastern View VIC 3231, Australia
See the commemoration curve
Find out about the troopers and working of the street
Go for a stroll on Fair shelter sea shore
Stop At: Erskine Falls Access Rd, Lorne VIC 3232, Australia
Make the stride down to the Erskine cascades.
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Noon, appreciate the sea shore and the neighborhood shops
Stop At: Sheoak Falls, Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Go for the astonishing stroll to the Sheoaks cascades
Stop At: Mount Defiance Lookout, Great Ocean Road, Separation Creek, Wye River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Appreciate the view along the winding incredible sea street.
Stop At: Lone Sailors Grave, Separation Creek VIC 3234, Australia
Visit the grave of a mariner.
Go for a stroll on the stones.
Check whether you can recognize the remaining parts of the ship wreck
Stop At: Kennett River Holiday Park, 1-13 Great Ocean Rd, Kennett River VIC 3234, Australia
Time to search for koalas and parrots in the trees
Stop At: Mariners Lookout Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
The best post along the Great sea street
Stop At: Apollo Bay Eco YHA, 5 Pascoe St, Apollo Bay VIC 3233, Australia
Time to investigate the town.
Go for a stroll or swim at the sea shore.
Go through the night at Apollo Bay.
No suppers remembered for this day.
Convenience included: • Apollo Bay YHA
• Free quarters bed in a common room
• Upgrade to private room $88
Stop At: Mait’s Rest, 17km west of Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria Australia
An early stroll through the downpour woods
Stop At: Castle Cove, Great Ocean rd, Glenaire, Victoria Australia
Appreciate the shocking perspective over the sea
Stop At: Yatzies, 5225 Colac-Lavers Hill Rd, Lavers Hill VIC 3238, Australia
Morning tea and washroom stop.
Appreciate the nurseries and the parrots
Stop At: Gibsons Steps, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Make the strides down onto the sea shore to see the initial 2 stone arrangements
Stop At: Twelve Apostles – Visitor Facility, Great Ocean Rd and Booringa Rd, Princetown VIC 3269, Australia
It is presently time to go for a stroll along the load up stroll to see the 12 missionaries.
Helicopter flights over thew messengers are accessible at an additional expense.
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Appreciate 2 posts in addition to make the stride down into the chasm.
Stop At: Port Campbell area and foreshore, Port Campbell foreshore, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
investigate the town, appreciate the sea shore
Stop At: The Arch, Great Ocean Rd, Port Campbell VIC 3269, Australia
Another incredible post
Stop At: London Bridge, Great Ocean Rd, Peterborough VIC 3270, Australia
Visit the celebrated London Bridge.
Stop At: The Grotto, Great Ocean Rd.,, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Make the strides down into the Grotto
Stop At: Peterborough Beach, 7 Irvine St, Peterborough VIC 3270, Australia
See where the Curdies stream meets the sea.
This is additionally the keep going washroom stop on the Great sea street
Stop At: Bay of Martyrs, Great Ocean Road, Peterborough, Victoria Australia
Another incredible view
Stop At: Bay of Islands, Peterborough on Great Ocean Road, Warrnambool, Victoria 3268 Australia
Last post along the Great sea street
Cruise By: Timboon Fine Ice Cream, 1A Barrett St, Timboon VIC 3268, Australia
Travel through the dairy town of Timboon
Cruise By: Colac Visitor Information Center, Corner Queen and Murray Street, Colac, Victoria 3250 Australia
Travel through the town of Colac
Stop At: Cafe La Hoot, 1 Willis St, Winchelsea VIC 3241, Australia
Time for a washroom break and leg strech
Stop At: Southern Cross Station, Spencer Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Make into Melbourne
Appreciate the remainder of your stay in Melbourne Victoria Australia
- 1 night accommodation
- National park fees
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Dorm bed in a shared room at Apollo Bay. (options to upgrade to private room or welcome to book your own accommodation)
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Overnight accommodation. See accommodation options below. The local operator will book this for you.
- We stay at Apollo Bay Echo YHA.(we do use other providers if this is fully booked) Free dorm bed in a shared room is included You are welcome to upgrade to the following at a extra cost of $77 per room. Private Double room (sleeps 2) Private Twin room (sleeps 2) Private Family room (sleeps 4, double bed and 1 set of bunk beds) This would be suitable for triple share. You are also welcome to source and book alternative accommodation in Apollo Bay village. (own cost) All rooms have shared bathrooms, toilet and kitchen and lounge area. Must bring own bath towel If fully booked we make use of other backpackers in Apollo Bay. Please let us know your accommodation choice when you make the booking.
- Travel Insurance
- Affirmation will be gotten at time of booking
- Newborn child seats accessible
- A limit of 11 individuals for every reserving
- Works in every single climate condition, if it’s not too much trouble dress fittingly (comfortable coat, downpour coat, happy with strolling shoes)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Longest walk 40 minutes
- This experience requires a base number of explorers. On the off chance that it’s dropped in light of the fact that the base isn’t met, you’ll be offered an alternate date/understanding or a full discount
- For a full refund, cancel in any event 24 hours ahead of time of the beginning date of the tour.