(5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
Tour the oldest wine region in Australia and thrilling micro-breweries on a progressive restaurant and degustation adventure! Visit 3 of the region’s most popular bodegas, dining and brewery destinations, in the beautiful Hunter Valley from sunset!
- Complimentary return accommodation transfers commence at 5:15pm (approx) from Lovedale, Pokolbin, Cessnock and Rothbury. Your pick-up time will be confirmed by 5:30pm the day prior to your tour via text or email.
- Commence with a guided wine tasting with local cheeses at an award-winning cellar door.
- Enjoy a tasting paddle of Hunter craft beers and or ciders; paired with delicious bites, along with an insight into the beer making process at a local boutique run brew house.
- Enjoy a shared selection of gourmet wood fired pizza’s and sides, matched with a beverage from the selected drinks list.
More Tours by iHop Hunter Valley
- Journey through Australia’s oldest wine region and thriving micro-brewery scene on a progressive dining and tasting adventure! Discover the beautiful Hunter Valley from sun set visiting 3 of the region’s most sought after wineries, dining and brewery destinations!