(4.6/5) reviews (4.8/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
We go to the hills to see the amazements of the city of Adelaide for our first stop at Mt Lofty. On this Small Group Tour, visit Udder Delights Cheese Cellar to try Cow & Goat award-winning cheeses and Melba’s Chocolate Factory will definitely appreciate those who like it. Try cool environment wines in two Adelaide Hills wine-growing companies while you hear about the region and past.
Enjoy lunch inspired by hardy German in Hahndorf, the oldest German town in Australia. Before discovering the huge variety of jams, chutneys and sauces on the Beerenberg Strawberry Estate, there will be plenty of opportunity to visit trendy stores, exhibits, museums, cafés.
Enjoy the journey back to Adelaide via some of the Adelaide Hills’ picturesque villages.
More Tours By Adelaide’s Top Food And Wine Tours
- Pickup from selected Adelaide City or Glenelg Hotels (see list/map)
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- 2 course lunch – as German as we can get it! (choose from our Tour Menu) served with Beer or a glass of wine
- Ample time to wonder and soak up the German heritage in Hahndorf
- Informative narration by friendly tour guide
- Venues may include the following, (however due to circumstances beyond our control localities may be substituted on the day) Mount Lofty Lookout, Udder Delights Cheese, Melba’s Chocolate factory, Beerenberg Strawberry Farm, Two cellar doors (eg: Bird in Hand Winery, Nepenthe Wines, Hahndorf Hill Winery, Artwine or Sidewood Estate Cellar Door)
- Ample time to purchase local produce / wine
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Travel Insurance