(4.5/5) reviews (4.8/5) reviews (4.5/5) reviews
Head north of Melbourne to arrive at the twisting way of the Murray River, the longest in Australia. Board the Pride of the Murray paddlewheeler, journey along banks loaded up with influencing red gum trees, and appreciate a tasty bistro style lunch on this beautiful stream ride.
Your captain for the day will welcome you as you board the Pride of the Murray – the main paddleboat in Echuca Moama to have a completely encased, atmosphere controlled deck enabling you to appreciate the sights of the Murray River in comfort.
Request up a glass of wine to match with your 2-course lunch. While you eat, set aside effort to snap photographs of the passing scene, tune in to fascinating editorial about the region’s history, and consider taking a break from your lunch to explore upstairs where you can take some incredible stream photograph’s of the Echuca Wharf and different paddlesteamers as you journey teh Murray River. Finish your supper as you occur and journey back to the dock, going separate ways with your Skipper after you maneuver over into dock in Echuca.
More Tours by Murray River Paddlesteamers
- Two Course Cafe Lunch with complimentary coffee & tea
- Enjoy the river from the climate controlled comfort of the Pride of the Murray
- Visit the Upper Deck for great river photo’s
- 1.5 hour cruise along the Murray River
- Fully Licensed Bar with top local wines
- Historic Skippers Commentary
- Try your hand at steering the Pride of the Murray with the Skipper