(4.5/5) reviews (4.8/5) reviews (4.5/5) reviews
Head north of Melbourne to arrive at the twisting way of the Murray River, the longest in Australia. Board the rich Emmylou paddlesteamer, travel along banks loaded up with influencing red gum trees, and appreciate an astonishing 2 hour journey just or add to a flavorful lunch arranged by a specialist culinary specialist on this grand stream ride.
Your captain for the day will welcome you as you board the open decks of the PS Emmylou. Respect this exemplary paddlesteamer, fueled via prepared logs of nearby red gum trees. Watch as billows of steam howl out of its pipe as you float away from the dock and head down stream.
Unwind while your locally available culinary specialist puts the completing addresses lunch and request up a glass of wine to combine with your luscious 3-course feast. While you eat, set aside effort to snap photographs of the passing scene, tune in to captivating analysis about the zone’s history, and think about taking a break from your nourishment to take a look inside the wheelhouse. Finish your dinner as you come to fruition and steam back to the dock, going separate ways with your Skipper after you maneuver once more into dock in Echuca.
More Tours by Murray River Paddlesteamers
- 3 Course Chef prepared Lunch with complimentary appetiser at Redgums with barista made coffee or tea included
- Choose from our Seasonal Menu for your Main & Dessert
- Two hour cruise along the Murray River
- Fully Licensed Bar with top local wines
- Historic Skippers Commentary
- Try your hand at steering Emmylou with the Skipper
- Watch the engineer stoke the 1906 wood-fired steam engine