After being picked up from your CBD accommodation in air-conditioned comfort with free wi-fi on this full-day tour, you will then ride the world-famous Puffing Billy steam train, enjoy Devonshire morning tea in Sherbrooke forest, visit the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary and try chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
Puffing Billy And Healesville Sanctuary Scenic Bus Tour highlights:
- Ride Puffing Billy from Belgrave to Emerald Lake Park. Enjoy this iconic steam train ride through the glorious Dandenong Ranges. One of the most popular tourist destinations in Victoria.
- Devonshire morning tea in the Sherbrooke forest.
- Explore the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary where you can wander at your leisure through the sanctuary, viewing native animals such as koalas, kangaroos, platypus, birds of prey and more. Sit back on enjoy animal education lessons and live shows. You can also purchase your lunch here as well.
- Then finish with a visit to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie where you can sample complimentary chocolates.
- Return Back To CBD Hotel.
More Tours by Wine Hop And Scenic Tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drive through the picturesque Dandenong Ranges stopping at its foothills for tea time and savour the rich flavours of the famous homemade Devonshire tea.
- Hop aboard the Puffing Billy steam train for a scenic ride.
- Explore the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary where you can wander at your leisure. You can also purchase your lunch here.
- From there to the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie for free tastings and chocolate shopping.
- Then, we finish with a Leisurely drive back to pick up location.
- Travel Insurance