On this Brighton Beach Boxes Tour and Phillip Island, you will visit both bays that Victoria has to offer as well as exploring the coastal and animal beauties of the Phillip Island region. All this can be done with live GPS audio in several different languages so you don’t miss a thing.
Your Brighton Beach Boxes Tour and Phillip Island highlights:
- Brighton Beach Boxes: Explore and take amazing photos with your guide of the iconic Brighton beach boxes where you will be on the beach also witnessing the Melbourne City skyline and taking in the glorious views Port Phillip Bay has to offer.
- Wildlife Animal Park: This amazing wildlife park will give you the opportunity to get up close with many animals including Koalas, kangaroos and others. Feel free to purchase your own lunch or snacks at this venue.
- Nobbies Tourist Information Centre: Here you will be able to find out all you need to know about the Nobbies Blowhole and Seal Rock precinct.
- Nobbies Lookout And Boardwalk: Take on the glorious views of the Nobbies and Seal Rock region from this iconic lookout. Then walk the boardwalk with ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock and just enjoy the spectacular surrounds.
- Phillip Island Penguin Parade And Dinner: After purchasing your dinner at the venue you will be ready to witness the world-famous Penguin Parade. Watch the penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows. You be amazed of the experience you have just had.
More Tours by Wine Hop And Scenic Tours
- Pick up and return from your city hotel in airconditioned comfort with free wi-fi and audio in several languages so you do not miss a thing.
- Visit Brighton Beach Boxes.
- Enjoy a wildlife park visit and get up close to kangaroos, koalas and other native animals.
- Visit the Nobbies tourist centre and learn about the regions oceans and wildlife.
- Walk the famous Nobbies boardwalk to the blowhole while also seeing spectacular Seal Rock.
- Purchase dinner at the Penguin Parade tourist complex.
- Witness the world famous penguin parade.
- See itinerary for further details.
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance