The PADI Open Water Course Gold Coast gives you the skills and skill to comfortably explore the submarine world. You should have fun as your trainer trains you for the thrill of diving at the entrance level.
The PADI Open Water Course is divided into three segments;
- Academic training – Gives you the basic principles and knowledge you need for safe and enjoyable diving.
- Confined water training – Will teach you the basic skills of diving.
- Open Water training – Allows you to demonstrate your skills and practice them in a typical diving environment.
- 10 years of age or older
- Completion of a diving medical statement
After the course is completed successfully, you will be awarded a PADI Open Water Qualification card which will allow you to dive to a depth of up to 18 metres in any location around the world.
More Tours by Queensland Scuba Diving Company
- Open Water Manual
- Dive Logbook
- Certification card
- Wall certificate
- All boat dives
- Dive tables
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Customer will have to pay an extra $75 (for books & registration)
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Travel Insurance