(5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
We loved our Urban Beery Odyssey so much, we decided to create a night time version.On this Melbourne Night Tour, we will introduce you to chocolate, vanilla, coffee, toffee and bacon flavored beer, refreshing summer ales, crisp sessionable lagers, fruit-infused barrel aged ales and experimental single batch brews at some of Melbourne‘s best small breweries and craft beer venues.
Highlights of Melbourne Beer Odyssey Night Tour:
- Fantastic Venues: Visit breweries and distilleries around Melbourne’s inner suburbs – this is a mini-bus tour, not walking!
- Dinner: Enjoy a awesome burger dinner (with a couple of sides) – Veg, Chicken, Beef options all available or a shared pizza dinner (depending on the itineary we run for your tour). We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies – it is always worth contacting us beforehand if you have something out of the norm we need to cater for.
- Generous Tastings & Drinks: Enjoy very generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day including special release and single batch drinks!
- Small Group Touring: Our public tour customers enjoy small group (minimum 8 to a maximum of 13 people), flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses. These tours are made up of people across all age groups from all over Australia and the world who are treated to a personable, flexible and relaxed experience. Note: We can accommodate up to 50 people on our private tours. To be fair to other passengers, we ask groups of 7+ to book a private tour as to not unfairly unbalance the group.
- Get Involved: There is a great mix of beers available, plus we often visit a distillery or similar as well. We designed our tours to be fun and inclusive for everyone, regardless of what, or if, they usually drink. The group tasting sessions are filled with fun stories and entertaining facts and we allow you to choose alternate options throughout the day, e.g. grab a wine with lunch or a gin & tonic whilst we boogie to some tunes later in the day.
- The Best Guides: Our guides are fun-loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.
- Angus Burger – with Angus beef patty, burger cheese, crisp iceberg lettuce, red onion, tomato, beetroot+onion relish, gurger sauce+chips add bacon.
- Sweet Potato and Bean Burger (VG) – with sweet potato ‘bacon’, iceberg, red onion, tomato, beetroot+ onion relish, guac cashew aioli+chips.
- Fried Chicken Burger – with crispy chicken thigh, Swiss cheese, slaw, pickled shallots, sambal mayo + shoestring fries.
- House Made Falafels & Flatbreads (VG) – with pickles, roasted cherry tomatoes, lettuce+tahini yoghurt.
- Nachos (GF and Vegan option) – with beef or lentil chili, guac, sour cream, jalapenos+cheese.
The following is an example of the shared pizza menu for this tour.
- Raffaele Esposito – Moon Dog’s own house made basil infused tomato sauce, fresh basil and mozzarella.
- Don’t Hide the Salami – House tomato sauce, olives, mozzarella, crispy salami.
- Leonardo Dicapricciosa – House tomato sauce, mushrooms, olives, artichokes, crispy pancetta, mozzarella.
- David Hasslehock – House tomato sauce ,braised ham hock, pickled pineapple, rosemary, mozzarella.
- There Ain’t Mushroom in This Town For… – Field mushrooms, shimeji mushrooms, porcini mushrooms, taleggio cheese, thyme, on a garlic base.
- Return of the Mack – Truffled Mackerel, red onion, capers, dill, olives, mascarpone.
- Jamon Sandiego – House tomato sauce, mozzarella, Jamon ham, parmesan, olive oil.
- Delicious Dessertz – Stewed apple, raspberries, shortbread crumble, cinnamon and vanilla cream on a caramel base.
Plus more & weekly specials. Please note the venues we visit changes their menus regulary, so please use this as an example only.
More Tours by Aussie Brewery Tours
- We loved our Urban Beery Odyssey so much, we decided to create a night time version. We will introduce you to chocolate, vanilla, coffee, toffee and bacon flavoured beer, refreshing summer ales, crisp sessionable lagers, fruit infused barrel aged ales and experimental single batch brews along with artisan spirits at some of Melbourne’s best small breweries and distilleries.