(5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
This is the ultimate beer lovers experience as we cruise around Melbourne’s most awarded and innovative urban breweries and cider bars where old-world styles and new world inspiration collide to create a drinkers heaven! On this Melbourne Beer Tour, we will introduce you to chocolate, vanilla, coffee, toffee and bacon flavoured beer, refreshing summer ales, crisp sessionable lagers, fruit-infused barrel aged ales, artisan ciders and experimental single batch brews. From the biggest breweries and oldest breweries in the country, to the new kids on the block, this tour has it all – and more!
- Fantastic Venues: Visit 4-5 breweries around Meblourne’s inner suburbs including VIP brewery floor access (when available).
- Fantastic Food: Lunch with tasting paddle and complimentary drink (beer or cider). We can cater for vegetarian, vegan and most allergies – contact us if you have any specific questions.
- Generous Tastings & Drinks: Enjoy generous tasting sessions, paddles & complimentary drinks throughout the day.
- Small Group Touring: We enjoy small group, flexible touring in our customized, air-conditioned mini-buses (max 13 people).
- Beer Lovers Heaven: There is a great mix of beers available, from your domestic pale lagers through to some weird and wacky creations that push the boundaries of brewing. If you have a friend or partner who “doesn’t like beer” bring them along and tell them to approach the day with an open mind (an open mind we are about to blow – kapow!)
- The Best Guides: Our guides are fun loving, alcohol guru’s who will take you on a journey through the entertaining history of drinking.
The following is an example of our lunch menu from this tour. Please note the venue we visit changes their menu almost daily, so please use this as an example only:
- Crafty Angus burger – American mustard relish, smoked mayonnaise, tomato, butter leaf, toasted milk roll & chips.
- Mushroom & halloumi burger (v) – pesto glaze, smashed avocado, tomato, toasted milk roll & chips.
- Japanese-crumbed chicken parma – smoked gypsy ham, virgin Mary Napoli, 3 cheese glaze w/ chips & salad
- Golden ale battered flathead tails – tartare sauce, chips & lemon
- Crafty club sandwich – char-grilled chicken breast, bacon, smashed avocado, pesto mayo, rocket & chips
- Hop smoked salmon salad – bacon, semi-dried tomato, snow peas, croutons & mustard dressing
- Crafty brewers pie – bubble & squeak mash, broccolini & red wine jus
- Pan-fried gnocchi – poached egg, roasted leek, toasted almonds, parmesan & white truffle oil
- Ratatouille pappardelle (v) – rocket, pinenuts & fetta
- Chermoula roasted kangaroo fillet (gf) – warm chorizo & kipfler potato salad, rocket & sun-dried tomatoes.
Main Pick-up Location
- 10:50am: Federation Square: Russell court (bus pick-up/day tours area corner of Russell & Flinders streets): Google map – https://goo.gl/maps/FLx4xXe8cKP2
Docklands: 10:15am – 10:35:am
- Hilton Melbourne South Wharf, 2 Convention Centre Pl, Melbourne VIC 3006
- Sebel Melbourne Docklands, Aquitania Way, Docklands VIC 3008
Southbank: 10:15am – 10:35am
- Crown Metropol, 8 Whiteman Street, Southbank VIC 3006
Melbourne CBD: 10:25am – 10:50am
- Hotel Grand Chancellor, 131 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Grand Hyatt Melbourne, 123 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- ibis Styles Kingsgate Hotel, 131 King Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- InterContinental Melbourne The Rialto, 495 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Marriott Hotel (Melbourne), Lonsdale Street & Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Mercure Melbourne Treasury Gardens, 13 Spring Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Oaks on Lonsdale, 23-33 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Oaks on Market, 60 Market St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Radisson on Flagstaff Gardens Melbourne, 380 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne, 328 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Rydges Melbourne Hotel, 186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel, 27 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Sofitel Melbourne on Collins, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne, 111 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
More Tours by Aussie Brewery Tours
- This is the ultimate drinkers day as we cruise around Melbourne’s most awarded and innovative urban breweries and distilleries where old-world styles and new world inspiration collide to create a drinkers heaven! We will introduce you to chocolate, vanilla, coffee, toffee and bacon flavoured beer, refreshing summer ales, crisp sessionable lagers, fruit-infused barrel-aged ales, artisan ciders and experimental single batch brews. We like to find the most passionate makers in Melbourne so you can experience the best and newest they have to offer!