Enjoy on our way to the McLaren Vale wine area the lovely Fleurieu Peninsula shore with its vivid views to the Gulf of St. Vincent and pristine beaches.
McLaren Vale is best known for Shiraz, but it is also very popular with the varieties Fiano, Vermentino, Tempranillo, Mouvedre, Nero d’Avola & Sangiovese, as well as Spanish, and Italian.
We take a moving view of four picturesque wineries in the Vale. Join the wineries. — one is full of history, with polite and professional workers, glad to lead you through any wine wine tasting experience.
An outstanding lunch at the restaurant is provided with a bottle of wine.
More Tours By Adelaide’s Top Food And Wine Tours
- Pick-up from Selected Adelaide City / Glenelg Accommodation
- All Transportation to and from Adelaide
- Scenic drive to McLaren Vale
- Informative narration from driver/guide
- Delicious lunch includes a glass of wine - Serafino Restaurant Thursday to Sunday , Regional Platter at Leconfield on Tuesday & Wednesdays
- Wine Tasting fee at Four (4) Cellar Doors -
- These may include: Fox Creek, Wirra Wirra, Hugh Hamilton, Coriole, Serafino, Angove, Leconfield, Angove, Shingleback or Penny’s Hill. (Subject on availability on the day)
- Travel Insurance