On this Kuranda Village Day Trip, visit the lovely village of Kuranda, surrounded by the lush Rainforest World Heritage. Take the old Kuranda Scenic Railway to Kuranda and down to the renowned Skyrail Cableway! Our easy coaches will have all transfers from Cairns.
Explore the markets, shops and walking trails in Kuranda, or take a seasonal river cruise. Discover the impressive variety of stalls and cafes or dine at Frog’s Restaurant, renowned for its freshly made candies and dressings. Water Dragons are tenants.
Get up close to Australia’s must-see Wildlife!
Be sure to make a reservation for a Kuranda Wildlife Experience Pass that offers access to Kuranda’s top 3 wildlife attractions including Koala Gardens, Butterfly Shrine and Birdworld.
If you are a Koala lover, Kuranda Koala Gardens with Koala Photo will not disappoint you.
Looking for some adventure in your Kuranda Trip?
Join the one-time ATV Buggy 60 minute experience in the thick Jungle and the magnificent Barron Drop by means of landscaped tropical fruit forest. Apart from the thrill to handle your own 4 wheel bike, the abundance of unusual, rare, indigenous and exotic trees is an significant addition!Therefore, it is a very good chance to observe the wildlife of Cassowary (the third largest flyless bird of the world)! Children from 10 to 14 years are not permitted to ride a bike for themselves. Children under 10 years of age are eligible, but must ride a 6 seat buggy FAMILY FRIENDLY with the tour guide!
- 08:00 Pick up from Cairns
- 09:00 Departs from Cairns City, head to Train Station and Skyrail Station before going up to Kuranda
- 11:30 Arrive Kuranda, customer will have about 2.5 hours free time in Kuranda
- 14:00 Depart from Kuranda by taking Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- 15:30 Pick up customer at Smithfield station (bus may stop here for 15 minutes)
- 16:00 Drop off customer back to hotels
More Tours by Global Travel Services
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Kuranda Scenic Railway ticket
- 2.5 hours free time in Kuranda
- 60-minute ATV Buggy
- Skyrail Ticket
- Wildlife Park Entry fees in Kuranda
- Food and drinks (available for Purchase in Kuranda)
- Travel Insurance