On this Crocodile Adventure from Cairns, join Kuranda’s charming village nestled in the pristine Rainforest World Heritage. The Kuranda Scenic Railway will take you up to Kuranda and down the iconic Skyrail Rainforest Cableway!
Exploring markets, stores and walking paths in Kuranda (seasonal) or enjoying a river cruise. Visit the great selection of restaurants and cafes or visit the place yourself.
You will meet the driver guide who will lead you back to the best zoo in the Cairns-Crocodile Experience in Hartley–Koalas, Kangaroos, Wombats, Cassoonies, Wallabies, Reptiles, Lizards, Ducks, and even GREAT CROCODILS!!! Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures is the perfect venue for watching most Australian Animals in one area, in an beautiful and natural forest of the Eucalypt region with landscaped walking trails.
The iconic Hartley boat trip involves, where enormous saltwater crocodiles are hand fed out of the boat to sail out the fish! Both animals, including Koala (for a charge), can be seen in direct contact with each other and can be shot professionally with the animals.
We will supply all hotel transfers.
Crocodile Adventure from Cairns Itinerary
- 08:30 Departs from Cairns
- 08:50 Arrives Train Station
- 10:30 Arrives Kuranda
- 12:30 Take Skyrail from Kuranda
- 13:45 Meet driver at Skyrail Smithfield Station
- 14:30 Arrives Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 16:30 Departs from Hartley’s Crocodile Adventures
- 17:15 Back to Cairns City
More Tours by Global Travel Services
- One-way ticket of Kuranda Scenic Railway
- One-way ticket of Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry to Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Cairns Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entertaining Commentary
- Koala Photo is available with customer's own expense
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance