This Kata Tjuta Sunset tour takes you to the inspiring red-hued sedimentary rock domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) to watch the sunset. They are thought to have originally been one huge piece of rock, much like Uluru, that has weathered over millions of years to become an intriguing series of individual formations. As evening approaches, each passing minute brings something new as the domes continue to change colour with the setting sun.
Kata Tjuta Sunset Tour Itinerary:
- Enjoy a leisurely drive out to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) – For one of our favourite sunset experiences in Central Australia. Along the way your Driver Guide will explain the geological and cultural history of the area.
- Take in a magnificent outback sunset – Marvel at the unique flora and admire the view of the central valley of the domes of Kata Tjuta while you take in a magnificent outback sunset with canapés and Australian wine.
- Return to Ayers Rock Resort – Approximately 60 minutes after sunset.
More Tours by AAT Kings
- Sparkling wine and nibbles
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected hotels
- Food and drink unless specified
- Travel Insurance