World Heritage listed and the largest National Park in Australia, Kakadu is one of the most diverse landscapes you’ll ever experience, and you’ll be amazed at the population of wildlife in the water, on the land and in the air. See some of the most amazing terrain Australia has to offer on your way to and inside Kakadu. Marvel at the concentration of rock art sites that illustrate Aboriginal culture, some dating back 50,000 years.
Kakadu National Park Explorer Itinerary:
- Kakadu National Park – Travelling along the Arnhem Highway, the Marrakai Plains will provide a beautiful backdrop for your journey.
- Warradjan Cultural Centre – Call in to learn more about the region.
- Bininj people – Learn about the traditional owners of Kakadu.
- Yellow Water Billabong Cruise – Join a local guide to spot saltwater crocodiles and colourful birdlife, including sea eagles, brolgas and tiny brilliantly-hued kingfishers.
- Estuarine Crocodiles – See them basking in the shallows and on the sandy banks.
- Lunch – Enjoy time out at Cooinda Lodge.
- Nourlangie – Walk with your Driver Guide to view many different forms of Aboriginal rock art at this site.
- Optional Scenic Flight – Fly over the Kakadu escarpment.
More Tours by AAT Kings
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Yellow Waters Cruise
- Warradjan Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drink unless stated
- Travel Insurance