Spectacular Crocodile Cruises takes you on the Adelaide River to educate you on crocodile biology, territorial habits, and their value to the eco system. On this cruise your wildlife guide offers the crocs a taste of buffalo meat in return for them swimming out to say hello and show their incredible hunting techniques. At Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre learn about wildlife and Aboriginal history and enjoy the views across the Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve.
Jumping Crocs & Nature Adventure Cruise from Darwin Itinerary:
- Adelaide River Cruise – spot at least one of over 1,600 crocodiles.
- Watch – these creatures leap out of the water for a taste of buffalo meat.
- Crocodile biology – learn about this, crocs territorial habits and their value to the eco system
- Also see – an amazing array of birdlife.
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre – learn about the region’s Aboriginal and European history
- And see – superb views across the wetlands.
- Also gain – insights into the wetland’s ecological processes with interactive displays.
- Fogg Dam Conservation Reserve – view impressive scenery year-round, and as the wetlands recede, the dam becomes a birdwatcher’s paradise.
More Tours by AAT Kings
- Small group wetlands cruise on the Adelaide River
- Professional local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop off from selected Darwin hotels
- Food and drink
- Travel Insurance