(4.9/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
In addition to the amazing experience with the observation of bumpback whales, you will have real-time input on all maritime mammals (back whales, dolphins, dugongs, hedges, turtles and bird life) as well as the traditional land-owners of the Butchulla and the local history of K’gari. This commentary can also be translated into English, German, Italian, Portuguese or Spanish directly through our multilingual team. Above all, the entire Whalesong team is committed to excellent customer support, which is what you need to do.
Choose between our Extended Morning (5 hour cruise) or our Afternoon + Sunset (4 hour cruise). In addition, there’s no need to worry about what to eat; Whalesong Cruises is the only half day Whale Watch boat tour in Hervey Bay to include meals.
*** This is a guaranteed whale watch tour – if you don’t see whales, you’ll receive a free return trip with Whalesong Cruises until you do. ***
***Please see our pre-season ‘Whale Search/Dolphin Watch’ cruise, if you’re coming to town between June 27th, 2020 and July 17th, 2020.***
Extended Morning Whale Watch: 5 hours, 8am – 1pm: Morning tea and Buffet lunch included
- Whalesong’s Extended Morning Whale Watch will take you on the bay and communicate with whales before other vessels, and can also use your afternoon in time. Whalesong spends the most time on whales all morning cruises. You’ll also have a fresh lunch buffet when you sail to the dock.
Afternoon + Sunset Whale Watch: 4 hours +, 2pm – 6pm-ish: Afternoon tea and Buffet dinner included
- Our Afternoon Cruise is perfect to optimise your time in Hervey Bay, as it helps you to go on a whale-watch cruise on the day you arrive because we are the last full-service boat (including transfers of food and courtesy hotel). We will enjoy a Buffet Dinner during the cruise back to the marina while enjoying a beautiful sunset in Hervey Bay.
More Tours by Whalesong Cruises Hervey Bay
- Local knowledge and expert fauna commentary with an emphasis on whales
- Multilingual crew to give direct translation in French, German, Spanish and Italian - if preferred
- Multi level viewing throughout the entire vessel
- Hydrophone to listen to the whales 'sing'
- Free WiFi onboard
- Low passenger numbers (only carry max. 60% of actual capacity)
- Extra wide decks provide many excellent viewing and comfortable seating options
- Complimentary filtered water, loose leaf tea, herbal tea, coffee and milo available all cruise
- Delicious morning tea AND buffet lunch on morning cruise; afternoon tea AND buffet dinner on afternoon cruise. Special dietary requirements catered for on request and with reasonable notice.
- Fully licensed and well stocked bar
- Snacks, souvenirs and merchandise available for purchase
- Kids activity sheets
- Wheelchair ramps and accessible toilet
- Courtesy bus transfers from Hervey Bay accommodations
- Drinks and snacks (available for purchase on board)
- Souvenirs (available for purchase on board)
- Travel Insurance