A special Swan Valley Winery Tour for your tastebuds! Treat yourself to this half-day tour of the picturesque Swan Valley region, featuring wineries, breweries, chocolate and local produce.
Half-Day Swan Valley Winery Tour & Brewery Tour itinerary:
- Discover two major highlights of Western Australia – Perth and the Swan Valley Region.
- Drive past major Perth City highlights including the Swan Bell Tower and Crown Perth.
- Soak up the ambience of this region, abundant with old vines, quaint cellar doors and modern micro-breweries. The region is very popular for its unique breweries, wineries and fruit growing region.
- Enjoy wine tasting at a local winery of various types of wines that you may purchase to take back home.
- Visit a local brewery for beer tasting where you can unwind and relax with a cold beer or cider.
- Enjoy hundreds of delicious chocolate products and chocolate tastings.
- View the spectacular array of produce, and award-winning wines and a huge range of home-made jams, preserves, olive oils sauces, dressings, spice mixes and desserts.
- Enjoy liqueurs and food product tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- After an enjoyable tour of Swan Valley you will be dropped back to your accommodation or other location within Perth CBD and Northbridge.
More Tours by Aussie Perth Tours
- All Government taxes, any fees and handling charges involved, including GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrance fees to National Park fees and all venue included. No hidden costs
- Including Lunch, Wine / Beer tasting
- Live commentary on board by an English speaking Local Experienced Coach Captain / Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All Perth CBD / Northbridge hotels – at your accommodation doorstep)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach, cloth trim seats with seat belts, clear headroom & clear tour window vehicles
- We are a Small-group tour specialist & offer personalized services to our clients
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Travel Insurance