On this Great Ocean Road Private Tour, after being picked up from your Melbourne cbd accommodation in your private vehicle, you will then explore the world famous Great Ocean Road in this full day tour with free wi-fi and live GPS audio in many languages to ensure you do not miss a thing. Spend the day in an airconditioned vehicle not only exploring the coastline features but also seeing first hand kangaroos, koalas and birds in their natural habitat as well as a guided forest walk where you will see some of the tallest trees in the world. Morning tea is also included. All of this on top of the iconic favourites such as the Torquay Surf Beach, Loch Ard Gorge, 12 Apostles and Gibson Steps with plenty of photo stops along the way. (Price for up to 7 people)
*** No matter how many travellers between 1-7 the car is yours privately with all inclusion paid for.
Your Great Ocean Road Private Tour highlights:
- Torquay Surf Beach: We stop here to experience first hand your first look and feel of the iconic beaches and coastal views. You will also be in clear seeing distance of the world famous Bells Surfing Beach. Get a taste of what is to come by taking coastal photos and smelling the fresh seaside air.
- Guided kangaroo tour with morning tea: Take a tour with a third party guided company to see kangaroos first hand. You will not be disappointed. Morning tea also provided here.
- Photo stop at the iconic Great Ocean Road sign: Snap a selfie at this iconic post and send it to your friends.
- Koalas and parrots in their natural habitat: Your experienced guide knows where to go. Witness koalas and colourful parrots in their natural environment.
- Apollo Bay lunch stop: Here we stop at the coastal town of Apollo Bay where you can purchase your lunch from the many restaurants and cafes on offer. You can also walk around the coastal town or even take a swim in the beach if the weather suits.
- Guided Forest Walk: Your guide will take you on a forest walk where you will see some of the tallest trees in the world. You will also take in the wonderful fresh natural smells the trees have to offer.
- The Gibson Steps: Here (tide and wind permitting) you will be able to see some of the 12 Apostles from sea level on the beach. You will feel like you can reach out and touch them.
- 12 Apostles: Take your time to view the world renowned 12 Apostles. An awesome sight with fantastic photo opportunities. See for yourself why these limestone beauties are known all around the world.
- Loch Ard Gorge: The final touring stop but many say it is the best. You need to witness first hand this magnificent formation of rocks and rolling sea. Ground level viewing that will excite you with the natural glories it possesses.
- Dinner Stop: We stop at Colac on the way home where you can purchase dinner from the many restaurants and cafes on offer. After dinner we return you to your CBD hotel.
More Tours by Wine Hop And Scenic Tours
- Pick up and return from your city hotel in airconditioned comfort with free wi-fi and audio in several languages so you do not miss a thing.
- Visit Torquay Beach
- Take a guided kangaroo tour.
- Enjoy a complimentary morning tea.
- Stop for a selfie at the world famous Great Ocean Road sign.
- A guided tour of koalas and parrots in their natural habitat.
- Wander the township of Apollo Bay where you can take a swim and or purchase your lunch.
- Take a guided forest walk and see some of the worlds tallest trees.
- See the 12 Apostles limestone formations from beach level at The Gibson Steps.
- Enjoy the spectacular 12 Apostles lookout. This world famous iconic lookout.
- Roam down to the Loch Ard Gorge beach and see the glorious rock formations and scenery.
- A return stop off at Colac where you can purchase some dinner from a choice of many cafes and restaurants.
- See itinerary for further details.
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance