This all-inclusive Whitsunday Sail and Snorkel day trip will take you to some of the Whitsunday Islands’ best-kept secrets. You’ll see the Great Barrier Reef’s beauties from above and below the surface, as well as an astounding variety of marine life. We encourage you to unwind with your friends or family as an award-winning multinational company and accredited Climate Action Leaders. Tongarra day sails include a big comfortable deck, ample seating, relaxing music, and breathtaking sights. We will provide history talks, and guests will learn from our experienced crew about the reefs and the beautiful islands.
Snorkel in pristine places in quiet anchorages and bays to see tropical fish, colourful corals, and other marine life. So grab your camera, feel the sea breeze in your hair, and take in the sights of Whitsunday.
More Tours by Red Cat Adventures
- Explore some of the Whitsundays best-kept secrets
- Fun and informative accredited ECO tour guides
- Relax and sunbathe on the large deck
- Paddleboarding available
- Feast on delicious snacks and fresh lunch
- Snorkel at the best fringing reefs the region has to offer
- Enjoy a fun “banana boat” ride
- Explore Langford Sandbar and snorkel straight off the sand
- Snorkel gear and stinger suit included
- Late departure at 10am
- Return sunset sail back to Airlie Beach for 6pm
- Late departure at 10am so enjoy a lay in
- BYO alcohol we provide the ice