Depart at 9 a.m. from the award-winning Coral Sea Marina for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on Whitehaven Beach and a guided bush trek to Hill Inlet Lookout in Tongue Bay. Before travelling to two snorkelling destinations on the surrounding Great Barrier Reef, enjoy fresh handmade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch. Afternoon tea is served before the return travel to Airlie Beach, which takes around 5 hours.
More Tours by Red Cat Adventures
- Custom-built vessel for the Whitsunday conditions
- 2018 l 2019 Australian award-winning tour
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- A longer day 9-5 pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus Individual seating with back support
- All-inclusive of stinger suit, snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (winter months)
- All-Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- One of the FASTEST catamaran in the Whitsundays so more time to do the things you love
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Visit the best locations including Whitehaven Beach and Hill Inlet Lookout
- The ultimate way to travel around the Whitsundays Island in just one day!