Full-Day Busselton Jetty, Train Ride & Dolphin Discovery itinerary:
- We travel south passing by the townships of Rockingham and Mandurah to land at the inheritance recorded 152-year-old Busselton Jetty.
- Busselton was an amazingly outstanding developing and timberland town in years past and was an essential toll port for West Australian things. The heritage recorded Busselton Jetty widens 1.8 kilometers over the amazing Geographe Bay and is the longest timber-stored dock in the Southern Hemisphere.
- At your own one of a kind diversion, you may set out on a Busselton Jetty Train Ride along the wharf over the calm waters of Geographe Bay.
- Plunge 8 meters underneath the ocean profundities to see the striking Underwater Observatory, where you will discover sub-tropical corals, wipes, gutless animals and schools of fish that twist in the locale.
- After a pleasing time getting a charge out of the land and water proficient sights in Bunbury and Busselton, drive past the lovely Yalgorup National Park where 10 sea shore front lakes misrepresentation and marvel about the estuary township of Mandurah and Rockingham while backpedaling on the Farmer and Kwinana interstate before wrapping up the visit back to the city of Perth.
More Tours by Aussie Perth Tours
- Take a train ride into the sea and find stunning seaside excellence. Go submerged and find out about Dolphins in Bunbury.