Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day cruise that takes tourists to Cedar Creek Falls, where they may swim with turtles and admire the spectacular waterfalls while being surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Take advantage of the guided hikes to the peak for spectacular ‘insta’ vistas. After that, relax by the pool at the iconic Coral Sea resort and take in the spectacular views of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. This is a fantastic day to spend with family and friends in general. Falls to Paradise won the GOLD National Tourism Award in 2018 and 2019.
Airlie Beach is around a 30-minute bus ride from the breathtaking Cedar Creek Falls. The breathtaking waterfalls and diverse flora and animals will delight all visitors. This renowned tourist attraction features white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colourful butterflies, and a variety of bird species. The entertaining and informative guide will lead you on an ECO hike to the top of the falls, where you may climb over the rocks and cool yourself in the pristine natural pools.
Cedar Creek Falls is only 30 minutes away. You have arrived in paradise. Coral Sea Resort offers quiet and beauty. Spectacularly situated on the beachfront, with views of tropical North Queensland’s turquoise waters
More Tours by Red Cat Adventures
- Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
- Fun and informative tour guide
- Relax by the beautiful pool at the Award-Winning Coral Sea Resort
- Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef and enjoy a cocktail by the pool
- Enjoy the views from the resort pool while sipping on a cocktail or two
- Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful Waterfalls
- Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
- Small group excursions
- One Meal and Basic Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drink included