The tropical North Queensland rainforests are over 180 million years old–the world’s largest. During the day, from the 37 metre high tour of the Mamu Tropical Skywalk, our professional guides will introduce you to this delicate, unpretentiously stunning natural spectacular property.
The goal of this tour is our stay of Queensland’s Paronella Park, the winner of RACQ 150. The romantic Spanish-style buildings set in a luxuriant rainforest are a source of illusion and arouse dreams. Only at sunset in the afternoon will this perfectly landscaped park be completely enjoyed, and then head to the lit castles and waterfalls for the Darkness Falls after a dinner of mouth watering in the nearby Mena Creek Hotel.
Your experience extends after nightfall, pretty much guaranteeing we’ll spotlight some cuddly, nocturnal wallabies and on clear nights, the star gazing is truly breathtaking!
The visit of Josephine Falls is also one of the most beautiful in the area for a chance to cool off or simply to enjoy the magical sound symphony created by the dynamical flux of water.
When can I go?
Tours depart at 12:30PM, Tuesday to Saturday and return by 9pm, not too late to wake up for early morning reef trips, flights or to enjoy Cairns’ unique night-life including the must-see Night Market!
- 12:30 Departs from Cairns
- 13:30 Arrives Josephine Falls
- 15:20 Arrives Mamu Tropical Skywalk
- 17:00 Arrives Paronella Park
- 17:30 Dinner at Mena Creek Hotel (for option 2 (with dinner) customer only, for option 1 customer, it will be free time in Paronella Park)
- 18:15 Darkness Falls Tour begins at Paronella Park
- 19:30 Departs from Paronella Park
- 20:30 Wallaby spotting
- 21:00 Back to Cairns City
More Tours by Global Travel Services
- WE depart at 12:30pm! You can have a relaxed morning, or take part in one of the many morning activities Cairns has to offer such as ½ day Green Island trip, Hot-Air Ballooning, Horse Riding, Skydiving, Bungy Jumping or a shopping spree.
- Full appreciation of World Heritage Listed Tropical Rainforest, day & night.
- The stroll along the Mamu Tropical Skywalk, ends with 37m tall Rainforest viewing tower. Tallest in North Queensland!
- 2 Waterfalls included in top 5 most beautiful in the region (See one of these “lit-up” at night)
- Appreciate award winning Paronella Park both at sunset, then illuminated right after dark
- Choice of 5 delicious meals for dinner at Mena Creek Hotel or a picnic at Paronella Park (Tour Option 2 only)