On this Cape Woolamai Cruise explore the most stunning scenery Phillip Island has to offer, surrounded by turquoise water, with breathtaking sheer granite cliffs and caves. Sea life such as dolphins and seals can be seen frequently while cruising out to Cape Woolamai, and an abundance of birdlife also populates the area with frequent sightings of Cormorants, Australasian Gannet and Wedge-tailed eagles. Get an awesome Phillip Island Bridge vantage point and get back in time for Pelican Feeding daily.
Cape Woolamai Cruise includes:
- 1 hour Scenic Cruise From San Remo
- Tea & Coffee with Cake
- Local commentary & stories
- Regular dolphin and seal sightings
- Witness the sheer granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai
- Cruise under the bridge to Phillip Island
- Watch the Pelican Feeding at 12noon after the cruise
More Tours by Wildlife Coast Cruises
- One hour scenic cruise departing San Remo Jetty to witness the magnificent granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai.