Travel to Byron Bay in the steps of popular and A-listers. Time to get in touch with the local community-visit the pool, the diverse stores, the cool stores. We are spending 2 hours investigating Byron. We also take you to the former lighthouse and the easternmost part of Australia. The Estate, Byron’s most popular tourist attraction, is visited in the afternoon. During the way back you can also pause at Point Danger to drive you past some of the most spectacular beaches on the Gold Coast. A great day out, a fantastic day out!
More Tours by Queensland Day Tours
- A comfortable drive to Byron Bay by air conditioned mini-bus. You will get 2 hours to yourself to explore one of Australia’s most popular and trendiest destinations.
- Explore Australia’s most Easterly Point (National Park) and the historic Byron Lighthouse precinct (40min)
- Plenty of time to explore Byron Bay town and beach, Free time 2 hours.
- Stop at Ewingsdale to visit The Farm. Not only will this give you that “farm” experience and get up-close to the farm animals, you can visit the nursery, the market garden, or perhaps grab a delicious snack from the Bakery. This should be on your must-see list. Very Australian.
- A short drive up the highway brings us to Point Danger and the border. You will get a magnificent view of the Gold Coast beaches, be able to watch the surfers, and get a photo standing in 2 States!
- On our drive back to Brisbane we will travel past Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta, Kirra,
- No meals provided.·