(4.7/5) (4.8/5) (4.5/5)
Accelerate your glide to the top. This 2 1⁄2 hour BridgeClimb Sydney journey marks the fastest ride to the Bridge’s tip. A steel cathedral ascends through the centre of the Bridge and rises from below to the summit.
BridgeClimb Sydney Express Day Climb journey:
At the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you’ll walk past the south-eastern pylon on catwalks, directly over Sydney Harbour, before you reach the base of the lower arch of the Bridge on the side of the Opera House. You will continue your ascent here as you ascend to the top of the lower arch. At this level, by taking a staircase to the top, you can break through to the upper Arch.
You cross the back of the Bridge to the Darling Harbour side after a summit party with your group to make your descent to our Climb Base. This climb has more speed than BridgeClimb, and fewer pauses.
Each ticket to the top includes a Climb group photograph, a BridgeClimb cap, an achievement certificate and free entry to The Pylon Lookout.
- 2 ¼ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1,002 steps.
- Ideal for independently-minded folk who just want to fast-track it to the top.
- With fewer stops, this climb is perfect for people with a higher level of general fitness.
- You can do this Climb by day. Other times of day by request.
More Tours by BridgeClimb Sydney
- Accelerate your ascent to the summit. This 2 ½ hours energetic experience is the fastest trip to the top of the Bridge. Ascend through the heart of the Bridge, a cathedral of steel, and burst through to the summit from below.