(4.1/5) (5/5) (5/5)
Blue Mountains All Inclusive Tour itinerary:
We’ll show you parts of the district of Sydney CBD as we exit the city and head west towards the Blue Mountains. The Blue Mountains are 1.5 hours from Sydney. From the start of our incline towards the Blue Mountains with Millions of Eucalyptus Trees and Sandstone Escarpments, we will see beautiful scenery.
Our first stop is a secret location in a hidden place our driver knows.
You can walk down the Furber Stairs for the hike option (1000 stairs down to the Bottom of the Valley, for medium to experienced hikers). When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you can either walk back up the stairs again, or you can choose to walk the board at Scenic World and take a trip back to the top of the escarpment at your own cost (For experienced hikers you’ll have time to walk down the stairs, walk down the Rainforest boardwalk and walk back up in 1.5hrs).
We’ll drive from Katoomba on Cliff Drive showing the beautiful views of the Jamison Valley and Megaglong Valley and head back onto the highway to make our way down the mountains for lunch.
We have lunch with a range of Food at a typical Australian Pub. Our driver will provide you with a morning menu to display to make your pick. That will include a hot or cold drink.
After lunch we visit wildlife park in Featherdale. The multi award winning Park is Australia’s ultimate experience of wildlife. Kangaroos, Koalas, Wallabies, Crocodile, Wombats and Tasmanian Devil are to be seen. It is a beautiful park with the chance to feed Wallabies & Kangaroos.
We’re going to the Inner West to finish your perfect day with a Parramatta River to Circular Quay ferry where the trip finishes between 4.30pm 5pm (Ferry is not included as of 1 April 2020)
More Tours by Diamond Tours
- – Luxury Mercedes – Benz Maximum of 16 people
- – Hotel Pick up from most City CBD Hotels
- – Visit breathtaking lookouts with amazing views & photo opportunities of the Blue Mountains
- – Scenic World Rides – Skyway, railway & Cableway as well as a walk through the Rainforest (Valued at $46 pp !!!)
- – Hot Lunch – With a variety of options including vegetarian. Complimented by a choice of Australian beer, wine, soft drink, tea or coffee
- – Featherdale Wildlife Park entry – See a Koala or feed the baby wallabies (Valued at $32 pp!!)
- – National park entry
- – Ferry return to Circular Quay where tour concludes at approx 4.30 – 5pm (As of 1st April 2020 ferry is not included)