Escape to the wilderness and enjoy the unsurpassed beauty of the Blue Mountains. Visit Sydney Zoo and get up close to native Australian animals and meet Aboriginal guides who will introduce you to their ancient way of life. Enjoy lunch in a popular café in the region’s quaintest village. Take in the spectacular views of the Three Sisters on the rides at Scenic World and cruise down the Parramatta River to Sydney.
All-Inclusive Blue Mountains Day Trip with River Cruise from Sydney Itinerary:
- Sydney Zoo – See native Australian animals including kangaroos, wallabies, emus, dingoes, koalas & wombats in an open-range, cage-free environment.
- Aboriginal guides – Follow the level pathways that lead to the Bungarribee Dreaming Experience and learn about traditional tools, artefacts and bush tucker.
- Leura – Visit this charming village for lunch at a local café and explore the quaint township.
- Lunch – Enjoy fresh local food from the Blue Mountains region in a café that respects the community, the environment and engages in sustainable practices.
- Scenic World – Take the Scenic Railway, Cableway, Skyway, Walkway and stroll through 2.4 kms of Jurassic rainforest on the elevated boardwalk The Three Sisters – View this rock formation from a perfect vantage point.
- Views – Stop for breathtaking views of deep valleys, stunning cliffs and wilderness.
- Cruise – Relax with a beverage as you return to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay along the Parramatta River.
More Tours by AAT Kings
- Award-winning restaurant with gluten free, vegetarian, vegan and halal options
- Professional Local Guide
- Learn all about the spectacular Blue Mountains with your expert local guide
- Super comfortable luxury vehicle including: free wifi, in seat USB and air conditioning
- Pickup from selected Sydney hotels
- Cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Circular Quay with a complimentary drink.
- Scenic World Unlimited Discovery Pass: Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway, Scenic Skyway
- Meet Australian Wildlife and learn about animal conservation at spectacular Sydney Zoo
- Your local guide will bring you to the best lookouts and photo stops in the mountains
- Drinks and snacks- can be purchased throughout the day
- Hotel drop-off- tour concludes at Circular Quay or Darling Habour following your river cruise
- Travel Insurance