Adelaide Pedicab Tour tour offers you a snapshot of a significant proportion of the CBD allowing you to easily grasp its make-up and guide yourself to its main attractions.
You will witness significant sights such as Adelaide‘s scenic boulevard, made up of the main cultural institutions in South Australia such as the South Australian Art Gallery, the South Australian Library, the Zoo, Parliament House and the University’s east end precinct. Further down you’ll travel down the Torrens River and see sweeping views of the award-winning Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Footbridge, St Peter’s Cathedral, SA’s biggest church and the recently renovated Riverbank Precinct.
A fast pedal back over the river will find you engulfed in the city’s west end home to the incredible Arts Precinct including the Adelaide Festival Centre, the iconic Lion Arts Theater and Jam Factory with spectacular brand views of the medical precinct showcasing some of Australia’s daringest architecture including buildings such as SAHMRI and the New Royal Adelaide Hospital.
This experience is the ideal picture for beginners or travellers who need to track all of the activities in the area.
*** Prices are per EcoCaddy – for 2 adults OR 1 Adult + 2 children (under the age of 8)
More Tours By EcoCaddy
- Fully trained local rider guide
- EcoCaddy gift bag
- Touch screen with an interactive map
- Pedicabs can carry up to 100L of luggage - perfect if you wish to bring snacks and beverages or photo equipment
- Pedicabs are fitted with Australian standard issued seat belts and 4x hydraulic disc brakes
- Rider guides issued with Australian drivers license
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Travel Insurance