(4.9/5) reviews (4.9/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
Live your best life on a 6-day private luxury tour of the south-west of Western Australia. It features world-class culinary experiences that are bound to impress even the most discerning connoisseurs. Indulge in some of Australia’s best local produce, from the land to the sea. Meet the passionate makers and growers of the region. Enjoy warm hospitality and private tastings. All the while, take in the beauty and diversity of this pristine part of Australia.
6-Day Western Australia Private Luxury Tour Overview
Indulge in premium wine and fine dining experiences at critically acclaimed vineyards Vasse Felix, the Truffle & Wine Co. and Oranje Tractor. Be wowed by a private cooking class with a renowned chef and catch mouth-watering crayfish on a 3-hour seafood lunch cruise. Visit a variety of unique cellar doors, gourmet chocolate and cheese factories, and boutique breweries and distilleries, tasting as you go.
In between all the fabulous gastronomic experiences on this food and wine tour, you’ll be mesmerised by spectacular natural beauty. Visit breathtaking beaches and meet the iconic kangaroos at Lucky Bay. Head off-road on a four-wheel-driving adventure, take a scenic flight over the world-famous Pink Lake Hillier and walk through the ancient forests of the Valley of the Giants. If you are lucky enough to be on this private tour from August to November, you will see the most extensive array of wildflowers on Earth with over 12,000 species in full bloom.
At the end of each day with your taste buds tingling, mind inspired, and soul connected to nature, sit back and relax in your beautiful 5-star accommodation. Cheers to that.
More Tours by Australian Wildlife Adventures
- Visit the critically acclaimed Vasse Felix for an exquisite signature dining experience
- Walk the footprint-free beaches of Esperance & Cape Le Grand National Park
- Enjoy a truffle inspired meal with matching wines at the Truffle & Wine Co.
- Take a scenic flight over the iconic Pink Lake Hillier off the coast of Esperance
- Meet the makers at Oranje Tractor on a behind-the-scenes tour and Wine Flight
- Catch crayfish and feast on fresh seafood during a three-hour lunch cruise
- Enjoy private tastings at premium cellar doors such as Wills Domain and Boston Brewing
- Spice up your cooking during an in-room masterclass and meal with renowned Chef Silas
- Experience energy, vibration and powerful sounds during an uplifting relaxation journey
- Immerse yourself into the local culture and meet the characters of the region
- Get back to nature walking among the treetops at the Valley of the Giants
- Relax on a Scenic River Cruise with wine tastings from Fremantle to Perth
- Be reconnected to nature walking among the treetops at the Valley of the Giants