Be associated with nature and experience on this comprehensive outdoors visit from Perth. Spend an entire day investigating one of Western Australia’s most perfect and notorious national parks, Cape Le Grand. Hit the climbing trails of the Stirling Ranges, wonder about the bizarre and superb Wave Rock and go through a day tasting your way around Margaret River.
Take part in one of Australia’s best Indigenous encounters and camp under the stars of the southern skies every night with your new companions. Your mind boggling neighborhood guide will take you off the beaten track to spots you’d never find generally. This visit really features the stunning decent variety of the South West of Western Australia, which we guarantee will be a feature of your Australian experience!
More Tours by Australian Wildlife Adventures
- Wave Rock and Fitzgerald River World Biosphere Region
- Cape Le Grand National Park and its friendly kangaroos
- Relax and swim at some of Australia’s best beaches
- Feel inspired after hikes that will leave you speechless
- Explore the ancient forests of the Walpole region
- Taste your way around the Margaret River region
- Experience the rugged coastline and rock formations of Albany
- Engage with Indigenous culture at Koomal Dreaming