Take your tastebuds on a culinary adventure as you experience the flavours of the Margaret River wine region and the South West of Western Australia. This exclusive Margaret River private luxury tour from Perth offers the perfect balance of tantalising food and wine experiences and beautiful scenery.
4-Day Margaret River & Great Southern Private Luxury Tour Overview
Celebrate Western Australia’s most delectable local produce from the land to the sea, as we connect you with the best artisanal food producers, charming chefs and passionate locals. Wine connoisseurs will be in their element as they enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour and seven-course degustation at iconic Leeuwin Estate. Seafood lovers are in for a treat on a lunch cruise to catch giant crayfish straight from the sea and indulge in a 3-hour feast. Be entertained by renowned Chef Silas during a cooking masterclass on spice, in the privacy of your 5-star retreat.
In between all of the world-class culinary experiences and premium wine tastings, you’ll be mesmerised by the spectacular scenery of the South West region. From pristine beaches to rugged coastlines and ancient forests to abundant wildlife, you’re guaranteed to be reconnected to nature. Enjoy bushwalking, swimming or sit back and soak up the serenity. And after a full day of sightseeing, wine tasting and grazing, you’ll walk into luxury relaxing in your 5-star accommodation.
More Tours by Australian Wildlife Adventures
- Enjoy a four-hour ‘Ultimate Leeuwin Degustation Experience’ including a seven-course meal
- Visit an array of cellar doors for tastings including honey, chocolate, wine, beer and gin
- Catch crayfish and feast on fresh seafood during a three-hour lunch
- Spice up your cooking during an in-room masterclass and meal with renowned Chef Silas
- Feel refreshed by a stroll along the Cape to Cape Track to some magical rock pools
- Savour exquisite dining experiences in critically acclaimed restaurants
- Head underground to explore the ancient wonders of Ngilgi Cave
- Be wowed by breathtaking beaches and dramatic coastal scenery
- Immerse yourself into local culture meeting the makers and characters of the region
- Be reconnected to nature walking among the treetops at the Valley of the Giants