Enjoy the ultimate Margaret River luxury Tour in the South West of Western Australia. This exclusive private luxury tour from Perth offers the perfect balance of tantalising food and wine and beautiful scenery. Experience three days of bliss as you indulge in exquisite culinary delights on this gourmet food and wine discovery of Western Australia’s Margaret River region. Stay in one of Australia’s finest boutique hotels – Cape Lodge. A stylish and sophisticated retreat with its own vineyard, here you will dine in its acclaimed restaurant, be pampered at the Spa and cook with one of Australia’s best chefs during a hands-on cooking class.
3-Day Margaret River Luxury Escape Tour Overview
Your attentive and knowledgeable guide will showcase Margaret River’s alluring fusion of coastal serenity, world-class wine and gourmet foods. Be introduced to innovative chefs who use the finest quality local produce to create the unforgettable cuisine for which the South West is renowned. Food and wine connoisseurs will have their senses awakened by private tastings and meals at signature vineyards such as Voyager Estate, Vasse Felix, Wills Domain and Cullen Wines. But it’s not just the wine the South West is famous for, beer, gin, olive oil and chocolate aficionados are also spoilt for choice.
No visit to Margaret River is complete without taking in the spectacular coastal scenery of Cape Naturaliste. On this luxury tour, you will do it in style. Take a walk along the iconic Cape to Cape Track with local custodian Josh “Koomal” Whiteland. He will introduce you to the world’s oldest living culture on a powerful Indigenous experience. Finish the tour with a fabulous one-hour scenic flight from Margaret River back to Perth on a luxury seaplane, landing on the picture-perfect Swan River.
More Tours by Australian Wildlife Adventures
- Stay at the luxurious Cape Lodge featuring its own vineyard and world-class restaurant
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour at Voyager Estate with an exquisite four-course lunch
- Relax during a one and a half hour pamper session at the Cape Lodge Spa
- Cook alongside much-loved celebrity chef Tony Howell during a cooking class at Cape Lodge
- See magnificent coastal scenery on a luxury scenic flight from Margaret River to Perth
- Observe chefs in action at Wills Domain as they prepare your signature tasting menu
- Discover Australia’s most fabulous artificial reef at the Busselton Underwater Observatory
- Walk part of the iconic Cape to Cape Track during an Indigenous cultural tour
- Watch the sunset and moonrise over the ocean during dinner at the iconic Pullman Bunker Bay Resort