(4.4/5) reviews (4.6/5) reviews (4/5) reviews
Experienced and beginner adventure seekers are eager to find out how they are by booking the Fraser Island 3-day 4WD ride. The Tagalong Adventure Safari promises an exciting ride for wildlife lovers of any age and background. With our signature pink 4WD vehicles and professional guides.
A 3 Day four Tour Fraser Island package is great for longer weekend trips when you choose to spend several days in diverse places such as jungle, beaches, lakes and rainforests. You will be able to records the unforgettable moments of your journey to postership when exploring the rainforest in Pile Valley, bathing in the Champagne pools or finding K’gari’s shipwreck in the Maheno as you explore the island. You will even take pictures of the Instagram precious. If you are heading for a night and seeing the beautiful stars, waking up for a spectacular sunrise or seeing a band of wild dingoes, you’re guaranteed to fulfil your senses of exploration on your 3-day 4WD Fraser Island trip.
We share our customers’ concerns for both the earth and the atmosphere and make every attempt to protect the natural beauty of Fraser Island. Fraser Dingo 4WD Hire is an environmentally friendly business. We have Eco certified our 4WD cars and have collaborated closely with Green Fleet to plant trees on the island to reduce our carbon footprint. They are extremely mindful of the surrounding environment and aim to ensure that Fraser Island remains for many years an appealing, unchanged and friendly destination for new and returning tourists. Begin your Adventure Now 4WD on Fraser Island.
What to Expect:
- Walk under the rainforest at Pile Valley in the heart of Fraser Island
- 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to Indian Head
- Swim at Champagne Pools and Eli Creek
- Take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and coloured sands
- Adventure along 4wd tracks to the secret Lake Allom and swim with the turtles
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful blue Lake Birrabeen
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- The right amount of time to enjoy Fraser Island
- Fully accommodated at our Beach lodge – Great food
- Private beach lodge at Happy Valley Fraser Islands Eastern beach
- Toilets, hot showers, barbecue
- Beach access and sunrise walk – see the sun rise over the ocean
- Take part in Fraser’s legendary pink Tagalong and drive a PINK 4WD
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- Meet like minded travelers and see all the sights
- If travelling alone or in a small group, it is no problem!
*** Couples if you want the 10% discount book on as 1 couple 10% off for $846 please make sure that you put “0” in the Adult field, or you’ll book an extra adult.
More Tours by Fraser Dingo 4wd Hire
- 2 nights accommodation at our private beach lodge
- Food: 3 lunches, 2 dinners & 2 breakfasts: Lunch Day 1 – Beef Burgers (vegetarian option – moroccan lentil burger) Dinner Day 1 – Chicken Yellow Curry & Rice (vegetarian option – chickpea and tofu) Breakfast Day 2 – Continental cereal, toast & Fruit, Lunch Day 2 – Wraps cold meat (ham or Chicken) and coleslaw/salad (vegetarian option – Falafels) Dinner Day 2 – Bolognese Pasta Sauce and garlic bread (vegetarian option – lentils) Breakfast Day 3 – Bacon, Eggs and toast (vegetarian option – veggie sausages and baked beans) Lunch Day 3 – Wraps cold meat (ham or chicken) and Mediterranean salad (vegetarian option mixed beans) + fruit and snacks
- Toilets, hot showers
- Informative guide – with knowledge of Fraser Island
- Return Barge
- Free passenger pick up from major Hostels in Hervey Bay from 8:30am
- Free option to drive the 4WD (Driver safety briefing 7:20am morning of departure, drivers must make their own way to our office)
- Free street car parking while you are away
- Secure car storage from $30
- There is no room for suitcases/travel backpacks! Luggage storage available for $20.
- Linen not provided. Bring your own sleeping bag or hire one for $15 (get a free tote bag to keep)
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Travel Insurance