(5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
Fly direct to Ayers Rock Airport for the adventure of a lifetime in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park! Our legendary guides are ready to greet you with aboriginal culture, dreamtime stories, healthy food, incredible stars and an Outback camping experience that you will never forget.
Our adventures have been designed specifically to connect with the budget flights operating directly in and out of Sydney and Melbourne. If you are flying in early from Brisbane or Cairns then you can catch the free resort shuttle bus into town and meet us at the Outback Pioneer. If you are flying out to Brisbane we recommend that you stay at the resort after your tour. You can catch the free resort shuttle bus to the airport the following day.
Summer itinerary runs from October to March starting at the Ayers Rock Airport at 12:45 and finishes ready for your connecting flight by 11:00 the following day.
Winter itinerary runs from April to September starting at the Ayers Rock Airport at 14:00 and finishes ready for your connecting flight by 12:15 the following day.
More Tours by Rockstars NT
Uluru Dreamtime, Sunset and the Stars
- Visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre to view local arts, crafts and displays
- Take a guided Mala walk along the base of Uluru to lean about Tjukurpa (Dreamtime)
- Learn about the two ancestral creation beings Kuniya and Liru at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
- Watch the incredible colours glow at the world famous Uluru sunset
- Sleep out underneath a billion stars in a classic Aussie swag (canvas bed roll)
Sunrise and Kata Tjuta
- Rise early to be greeted with a hot cup of tea or coffee and a light breakfast
- Take a scenic drive towards the incredible changing shapes of Kata Tjuta
- Feel life return to the landscape as first light begins to fill the desert around you
- Hike between the deep and mysterious domes at the Valley of the Winds
- Learn about Central Australian geology, flora and fauna