Do you want to explore the breathtaking nature of the beach, the lake and the wild rain forest? You will enjoy anything with the Fraser Island 2 Day Tour. Fraser Island is a stunning island on the south-east coast of Queensland and has the best of Australia’s natural features. If you’re a individual, a couple or part of a small party, in the different landscapes the island has to give you pleasure, relaxation and adventure.
Fraser Island’s varied geography is enticing for travellers finding various vacation environments. The colourfully decorated beaches of the island are the perfect spot for wandering during the sunset and sunrise. The beautiful inland lakes are suitable for relaxation, sailing or outdoor sports. Visitors to the middle of the island will find a luxuriant, colourful rainforest. Anyone riding on a high-energy trail will walk and take a 4WD switch. The 2-day tour on Fraser Island allows tourists ample time to experience the varied sights on the island.
Starting your day on a 2-day 4WD tour of Fraser Island, you’ll discover several attractions that will attract new and returning visitors at fair prices. You will have four dinners, hot showers, bedding rooms, professional tour guides, free parking, barge return trips and free transport from the main hostels on Hervey Bay during your one-night stay at our private beachhouse at Happy Valley Fraser Island’s Eastern Beach.
What to Expect:
- Walk under the rainforest at Central Station in the heart of Fraser Island
- 4wd drive the 75 Mile Beach to the Pinnacles
- Swim at Eli Creek
- Take photos at The Maheno Shipwreck and coloured sands
- Adventure along 4wd tracks to Lake Garrrawongera (tide dependent)
- Or walk the bush and dune track into emerald green Lake Wabby
- Relax, play and swim at the beautiful Lake McKenzie
- Relaxed, friendly and loads of fun
- The right amount of time to enjoy Fraser Island
- Fully accommodated at our Beach House – Great food
- Private beach house with dorm rooms at Happy Valley Fraser Islands Eastern beach
- Toilets, hot showers, barbecue
- Beach access and sunrise walk – see the sun rise over the ocean
- Take part in Fraser’s legendary pink Tagalong and drive a PINK 4WD
- Experienced knowledgeable lead guide
- Meet like minded travelers and see all the sights
- If travelling alone or in a small group, it is no problem!
*** Couples if you want the 10% discount book on as 1 couple 10% off for $693 please make sure that you put “0” in the Adult field, or you’ll book an extra adult.
More Tours by Fraser Dingo 4wd Hire
- 1 nights accommodation at our private beach house
- Food: 2 lunches, 1 dinner & 1 breakfast + fruit & snacks (dietaries: vegan, Vegetarian & Gluten free catered for)
- Toilets, hot showers
- Informative guide – with knowledge of Fraser Island
- Return Barge
- Free passenger pick up from major Hostels in Hervey Bay from 8:30am
- GET TO 4WD (Driver safety briefing 7:20am morning of departure)
- Free street car parking while you are away
- Secure car storage from $30
- Bag storage $10 per bag
- Linen is not provided. Customers can bring their own sleeping bag or hire a "sleep tight pack" for $15 (sleeping bag, under sheet, & includes a free tote bag you can keep!). This is payable direct to the operator.
- Bag storage: You are only allowed to bring a small bag like a day pack. Larger bags/ backpacks must be stored AU$10 per bag
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Travel Insurance