(4.9/5) reviews (5/5) reviews (5/5) reviews
On this small group, half day Swan Valley Wine Adventure in the Swan Valley, we visit four wineries that are for the most part family claimed, and have been hand-picked by us for their quality and history inside the area. Set aside effort to examine the wines – here and there with the winemaker themselves – and find out about the Swan Valley’s history as Australia’s second most established wine developing area.
The wineries we select can change day by day to guarantee that you get the most ideal experience on every day, and at every winery, and our ensured little gatherings imply that we approach wineries that won’t oblige the enormous visit transports – so you make tracks in an opposite direction from the standard beaten way and get an increasingly important and private tasting background.
Our visits are destined to be a limit of 12 individuals, with the goal that you get an individual and vital experience.
This visit incorporates:
- All Wine tastings including Reserve wines
- Delicious Gourmet Cheese platter
- An overly inviting, neighborhood and learned guide
- Comfortable, cooled vehicle
- Pick-up/Drop-off at your chose area (Perth City, Crown, Fremantle)
More Tours by Up Close and Local Tours
- This is the ideal wine visit for individuals who need to encounter probably the best wines that the Swan Valley offers inside an evening, at a casual pace, and with individual wine sweethearts.