(3.9/5) reviews (3.7/5) reviews (4/5) reviews
Half-Day Mandurah Canals & Dolphin Watch Tour itinerary:
- Take in the sights of the Swan River, the Bell Tower and Kings Park as we drive past.
- Cruise the channels of Mandurah and meet dolphins swimming in their common territory.
- Once in Mandurah board your one-hour dolphin and picturesque channel cruise and head out on the water to see the energetic dolphins in their normal living space.
- The nearby dolphins – bottlenose dolphins (tursiops truncatus), are well disposed and frequently you will see them playing in the wake of your journey pontoon.
- On the pontoon you may likewise wonder about the extravagance channel homes, the Creery Wetlands and their plenteous birdlife as you journey the Captain will give data and intriguing discourse.
- Ordinary dolphins are around 3 meters in length and satisfy roughly 30 years, and can swim 40 km’s 60 minutes.
- Journey past the town of Mandurah and respect the magnificent homes on the banks of the estuary.
- On the off chance that time licenses we may visit the marina for some keepsake shopping.
- Travel back to Perth in the solace of your air-conditioned coach.
More Tours by Aussie Perth Tours
- Mandurah is one of the main places on the planet where you will see wild Bottlenose dolphins swimming and playing in their common habitat in closeness to your voyage vessel.