(3.9/5) reviews (3.7/5) reviews (4/5) reviews
Find three noteworthy features of Western Australia – Perth, Fremantle and the Swan Valley Region.
- Drive past significant Perth City features including Perth Mint, Parliament House and Swan Bell Tower and Old Perth Port.
- Visit Kings Park for breathtaking perspectives encompassed by heavenly gardens and thick characteristic bushland. You will have a hard time believing you’re in a noteworthy capital City!
- Visit the Port City of Fremantle to encounter the social blend of the notorious cosmopolitan cappuccino strip compared with rich, chronicled landmarks, historical centers and engineering.
- Snatch a look at the popular Cottesloe Beach as you head out to the delightful Swan Valley.
- Absorb the feeling of this locale, plenteous with old vines, curious basement entryways and current smaller scale distilleries. The district is exceptionally prominent for its interesting bottling works, wineries and organic product developing area.
- Appreciate wine sampling at a neighborhood winery of different kinds of wines that you may buy to reclaim home.
- Visit a neighborhood bottling works for lager tasting where you can loosen up and unwind with a chilly brew or juice.
- Appreciate several delectable chocolate items and chocolate tastings.
- View the awesome cluster of produce, and grant winning wines and a tremendous scope of home-made jams, jam, olive oils sauces, dressings, flavor blends and pastries.
- Appreciate mixers and sustenance item tasting while in the Swan Valley.
- After a charming travel through Swan Valley, you will be dropped back to your convenience or other area inside Perth CBD and Northbridge.
More Tours by Aussie Perth Tours
- Packed with the fundamental, must-see notable Perth areas and encounters including WA’s most established wine making locale, notorious Cottesloe Beach, notable Fremantle and lager tasting in the Swan Valley.