(3.9/5) reviews (3.7/5) reviews (4/5) reviews
Full-Day Penguin Island & Mandurah Canal Cruise itinerary:
- After your Perth city settlement get travel south through suburbia in a cooled coach to make an outing to Rockingham zone. By then take a short ship ride transversely over Shoalwater Bay to Penguin Island to see the star interest – the little penguins-the tiniest species on earth in their normal environment and home away from home. Penguin Island has various topographical features, for instance, slopes, little sea natural hollows, headlands, shorelines, narrows, indents, and ordinary augmentations. There are in like manner different wave-cut stages. Basic locales of Penguin Island join North Rock, Pelican Bluff, North Beach, McKenzies Well, South Beach, Abalone Point, and Surfers Beach
- Explore the island at guarantee unwinding and visit the Penguin Discovery Center for the morning Penguin Feed Show. Watch how the officials and animal handlers feed the Penguins fresh fish.
- Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, home of Koala’s, Kangaroos, wombats, reptiles, and winged animals. Visit Molly’s Farm to encounter farm life, sheep shearing show and various activities.
- Close your visit by dropping off to your benefit or other region inside Perth CBD and Northbridge.
Note: Penguin Island is open from October to May
More Tours by Aussie Perth Tours
- A captivating pontoon voyage to visit WA’s biggest province of “little penguins” on their own one of a kind island, and energetic dolphins and channel front homes of Mandurah.
- Unwind, close to the completely clear waters of Shoalwater Bay or appreciate a short stroll on the island (time allowing).
- Visit the Penguin Discovery Center to find the energizing morning Penguin Feed show where the little pixie penguins are bolstered crisp fish independently by the islands officers in their exceptionally constructed nook.
- After an intriguing time on the island, we journey back to the territory and head south to the City of Mandurah.