City of Lights Tour
On this City of Lights Tour, explore why Perth was named the ‘city of lights’ by astronaut John Glenn as he orbited the earth in 1962. Take a trip through North-bridge & Chinatown and take pleasure in the night life of this cuisine Mecca. This City of Lights Tour continues by driving past the London Court and Central Park – Western Australia’s tallest building, as well as Perth Council House, Perth Concert hall and Parliament House and Perth Gold Mint. Visit Elizabeth Quay and the Swan Bell Tower. Discover the stunning Kings Park and magnificent views of the city and Swan River from the heights of Kings Park. At the end of City of Lights Tour, Choose to be dropped off at the Crown Casino, in Northbridge or at your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening.
Highlights of City of Lights Tour
- Find out why Perth was called the ‘city of lights’ by astronaut John Glenn as he orbited the earth in 1962.
- Travel through Northbridge & Chinatown.
- Visit London Court, Central Park, Perth Mint, Council House and Parliament House, as you drive past.
- Visiting the magnificent Kings Park and the glowing gum trees as you enjoy stunning views across the city.
- A short journey to Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower where you will see the City lights from another perspective as you relax on the banks of the Swan River.
- At the end of City of Lights Tour, choose to be dropped off at the Crown Casino, in Northbridge or at your hotel to enjoy the rest of your evening
Departs: 7.30pm Returns: 10.00pm
(15% discount for group of 6 or more)
(At moment we only accept bookings for group of 5 or more)
- This this City of Lights Tour could be cancelled if total registered number of people are less the 5
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transport via air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary water bottle
- Hotel pick-up (in city area)
- Hotel drop-off (in city area)
City of Lights Tour Cancellation Policy
- You can cancel free of charge until 7 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made