Half Day Swan Valley Tour
On this Full Day Swan Valley Tour, explore the rich fusion of award-winning wineries, fine food, stunning history, fascinating art of Western Australia’s Swan Valley. The region is the oldest wine growing area in Western Australia and also the most visited. It is home to over 150 places to wine and dine which is only 25 minutes east of Perth.
Swan Valley Tour
Highlights of half Day Swan Valley Tour
- The journey starts through Riverside drive, travel past Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower towards beautiful Kings Park to enjoy views of Perth and the Swan River .
- The journey continues to the Swan Valley wine region by driving past other Perth tourist attractions on the way.
- Visiting Margaret River Providore for wine tasting and enjoy tasty titbits. Also, going to next door to the chocolate company.
- Stop at Lancaster Wine for wine and cheese tasting.
- Visit The House of Honey for complementary honey tasting.
- Visit Mondo Nougat- Factory & Café..
- Stop at Houghton Winery.
- Short stop at gift shop where you might like to purchase local leather products, hats, and souvenirs.
- Choose to your tour to be ended at the Crown Casino, or back at your hotel
Departs: 8:00 am Returns: 1:00 pm
(15% discount for group of 8 or more)
- This half day Swan Valley Tour could be cancelled if total registered number of people are less the 5
- There is no additional cost for wine and chocolate testing
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees
- Midday snacks
- Roundtrip transport via air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary water bottle
- Hotel pick-up (in city area Hotel drop-off (in city area)
- You can cancel free of charge until 7 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be made